How do I add tracking code to header...

User 404575 Photo

887 posts

I'm trying to update my Analytics tracking code by going to the Settings and Head section and changing it, but it won't save after that. What am I doing wrong?
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Try deleting the code first, saving and then re-add your code. Also, make sure you are using v1.1 as we have made a lot of changes in the last update.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

I actually just found out that I had to save each page individually, using Ctrl-S. It apparently cant be saved as a project?
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Melissa Rhiannon wrote:
I actually just found out that I had to save each page individually, using Ctrl-S. It apparently cant be saved as a project?

Control-S is saving your entire project. You don't save individual pages.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Individual pages arent saved when you save the entire project? That would make no sense.

Actually, it appears that Ctrl-S saved individual pages that I was working on, one at a time, but nothing saved all of it at the same time.
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Saving is saving no matter what direction you take. If you make a single character change on Page A and then save, the entire project is saved. Are you using v1.1?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.