Help wanted for bilingual version -...

User 2924830 Photo

160 posts

I have a SD webpage in english. Now I want it to be bilingual EN / DE. I have not the time to work me in. But I can handle SD. So I only need the working parallel language page (with all the working links) - I can then enter the german texts myself. The page is www.ergofilm.com
Sure I will pay your work. In case someone is in Germany or even Berlin ... or speak german ... would be great.
reagards
Michael
PS you can reach me privately at ergo@snafu.de
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts
Online Now

Hallo Michael, ich glaube, dass ich schonmal erwähnt habe, dass ich Deutsch spreche, und dass ich auch in Berlin gewohnt habe, es war allerdings in den 1970ern.

(I'm telling Michael that I speak German and was living in Berlin back in the 1970ies.)

I'd suggest that you make a copy of your SD project and save it to a folder called 'de'. Then you can start translating the text. When you have done that, you can, if needed, contact me for help tying the 'de' folder to the rest of the site. I think you have my email address from some earlier contact we've had.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2924830 Photo

160 posts

Hi Inger
if you could do that - would be great. For the moment I have not the time to collect all the texts for the DE-page. I'll do that - as soon as I find the time. That's why I thought one might begin with the "construction" and later I start one by one to change texts - while the page is online.
It might be then that there are some texts still in english in the german version for a while ... and I might make some content changes in the german version just when I have time to tinker ...

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.