HELP Lost all my work today! - Post...

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

I need some help,

I spent all day working on another page today, I saved it faithfully each time I made a change, saved after each Break Point and finally had the page the way I wanted. I then went to save before exporting and a message " C++ RunTime Error" and then the RSD shut down!
I went to open in my Project File which shows Date Modified: 7-5-15@ 2:31 PM CCRSD 49263 KB

When I then try to open the project file it says " File isn't a valid project file or corrupt" :rolleyes:

Now is all that I did today lost????? All that I had done and saved yesterday under a different name is okay ( thank goodness) BUT that means I would have to use that again and start all over on the page that I had done.

Help is needed

Ray ( Really now Stressed)
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

I advise you to contact CC support. They might be able to help you. This is just a user-to-user forum. You find 'Your support room' under your name top right hand side of this page.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Inger wrote:
I advise you to contact CC support. They might be able to help you. This is just a user-to-user forum. You find 'Your support room' under your name top right hand side of this page.

Thanks Inger,

I sent it to support but was hoping someone else had experienced this also. Good thing I did get in the habit of saving and exporting and renaming projects, all that I had done since yesterday is okay BUT after all the hours today adding that seems all lost ( unless support can help) :rolleyes:

Thanks Ray
Ray aka Kreations
User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

ALL FIXED
Thank you Scott Swedorski for your patience in helping a "Novice" like me avoiding me having to do over again my project. When I sent the .rsd file to you I never thought it would be fixed so fast! What ever the corruption was you fixed it and got it back to me in less then 30 minutes...Wow that is great service Coffee Cup has the Best customer service ;)

I also learned how to add the .rsd to send that was really simple now that I know how to send it! :D

Thanks again for being there along with all of the great people here on the forum who have helped me so much.

Ray ( Still a Novice in training)
Ray aka Kreations
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

I knew Scott would help you fix it. That man can perform marvels! :lol:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.