Grid Area Based Placement - Post ID...

User 2903050 Photo

260 posts

I have done a "holy grail" style grid layout. All working well.
But I cannot for the life of me get the Grid Area Based Placement to work.
I have attached the image below to confirm the container is placed in the main grid area based placement but it is not showing there but outside the bounds of the grid below the footer.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Arrgh. I am positive the first release before the last two updates it was working.
Kind regards, Phil
Attachments:
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

It's hard to diagnose just from the css without seeing the div setup. You could go to:
https://www.coffeecup.com/forums/respon … drop-menu/

I posted a finished Holy Grail layout there. You can download the project file and compare it with yours.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 244626 Photo

811 posts

Phillip Dias wrote:
I have done a "holy grail" style grid layout. All working well.
But I cannot for the life of me get the Grid Area Based Placement to work.
I have attached the image below to confirm the container is placed in the main grid area based placement but it is not showing there but outside the bounds of the grid below the footer.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Arrgh. I am positive the first release before the last two updates it was working.
Kind regards, Phil

Just kinda looks like the container is not nested in the grid you have defined. Its all the way to the left ? Maybe it popped up a level and is no longer in the nest. Happens sometimes....
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.