Getting text to flow as I want - Post...

User 2793720 Photo

66 posts

I feel this should be simple but I haven't used SD for a while and I've been going around in circles. What I'm trying to create is a page that contains a list. The list has 3 visible items in each entry. A picture to the left then a title to the right and some text under the title. Simple!

So I have a container for a list item, add a picture to the container.
Add a container to the left of the picture which is called item-text
Inside item-text are a title and a piece of text.

On the first list item it looks fine, on the second one (using the same type classes) where the text is shorter it seems to wrap the text after just a few characters.

On the third item with a shorter description it decides to put the title and text underneath the picture. I've been trying all sorts of different settings and even saved and restarted SD since this often helps when illogical things appear to be happening but all to no avail. Any ideas?
Attachments:
User 2793720 Photo

66 posts

Never mind - I've resolved it by randomly selecting different options and eventually it seems to be working without side effects - haven't a clue what I did that resolved the issue but hey I guess I'll have to learn to live with that!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.