data-responsive-toggle menu...

User 244626 Photo

811 posts

Is it possible to use Site Designer's Transition Effects when using data-responsive-toggle on a standard menu ? It seems that when adding this attribute to any menu to make it responsive it sets the targeted container to inline the "display:none" on page load. I know I can use the built in Foundation UI but am having a hard time doing a simple opacity ease-in-out of 3 seconds on a standard menu.

Is this because inline css has priority ?
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 244626 Photo

811 posts

Here is a simple transition of height on a menu to achieve what I was looking for.
Attachments:
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 2889676 Photo

18 posts

Twinstream wrote:
Here is a simple transition of height on a menu to achieve what I was looking for.

Hi,
In the file, you used a component. The RDSvers3 library is empty, how can I import the components?
I would suggest doing a tutorial to show how to build a component. It would be very interesting.
Thanks for your help
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

Actually, you can't import components, at least not yet. But you can create components from a sd3 file. Pop over to my sharing folder, url in signature, and follow the link about how to create components from elements in another file.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2889676 Photo

18 posts

Inger wrote:
Actually, you can't import components, at least not yet. But you can create components from a sd3 file. Pop over to my sharing folder, url in signature, and follow the link about how to create components from elements in another file.

Hi Inger,
All very interesting, thank you.
Please, you could give me some suggestions to make a menu like that of Twinstream.
Thank you again.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

I have just been travelling for some 24 hours, so let me catch some sleep, and then I'll take a look. ;)
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2889676 Photo

18 posts

Inger wrote:
I have just been travelling for some 24 hours, so let me catch some sleep, and then I'll take a look. ;)
Of course! Thank you.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.