Another Newbie question - Post ID 251085

User 2765857 Photo

614 posts

Hello all,

I did 3 more pages using rsd yesterday, have been faithful as far as saving exporting and changing project names so I could go back to a previous day if I need to. Okay yesterday this newbie did a page in rsd in the morning saved and then had lunch, later I opened it and continued to do 2 more pages for a total of 3 the whole day. I saved exported as usual and also was able to upload to CC S Drive for testing, all were good. I then uploaded to my server and no problem all that I did are on line working. Today I went to reopen what I did yesterday and all the 3 new pages are in the exported folder BUT only 1 new page is in the rsd project? Since I did them in rsd can the 2 pages open in CC Html Editor and be put back in rsd project somehow? ( I am thinking NO :( ) but wanted to ask anyway. If not then since I can open them in the HTML editor that now is the only way I can make changes to those 2 pages only ?

One other question, as I continue to redo pages for the site when I actually upload and refresh the CSS folder will that then have a impact on the 2 pages that are not showing in rsd project BUT do show in the exported folder? I have mainly been using the same template for all the break points to make it easier.

Sorry if this post was so long.

Ray ( Newbie with a lot more to learn :rolleyes: )
Ray aka Kreations
Since 1994 Chocolate bar wrappers for all occasions.
Since 1972 helping clients help "Discover Their Dream Vacation"

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.