A mess I can't figure out! - Post ID...

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

Andrea, in order to help you sort the mess I made a version for you without CSS grid. I had to restructure a bit, so I set it up from scratch, just copied over the contents. And only the first page.
This means that you will have to add back in the colours, and possibly some margins/paddings or other things, so that you get it the way you want.
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2368890 Photo

24 posts

Thank y'all for the help! I think the source of many of my problems was user ignorance of Site Designer's workspace, and the difference between Foundation & CSS Grid systems. :P I revisited the CoffeeCup nested menu tutorial, and was able to fix the menu by starting over and just paying closer attention to the steps. I also found the error in the footer code--apparently I had left off the closing </footer> tag in the JavaScript snippet I had put in. :rolleyes: I decided to start over from scratch on the site, and hopefully avoid making errors in the first place, rather than trying to fix what I'd done wrong. Thankfully, I wasn't actually that far in, so not too big a deal. I just think it's easier, and maybe even a little faster, if not less disgusting. If I have any other questions I can't find answers to, I know where to turn! Thanks again! :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.