Why the REAL names on here?? - Post...

User 515848 Photo

Ambassador
53 posts

I'm sure I won't be the only one to object to having our names plastered all over site WITHOUT our permission.

FIX IT !!!
noʎ ɹoɟ ʇou sı ƃuıʌıpʎʞs uəɥʇ 'pəəɔɔns ʇ,uop noʎ ʇsɹıɟ ʇɐ ɟı
User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Thank you for buying our software, I hope you are enjoying it. I'd just like to say that you have the option not to post in these forums, and then your information would never appear in the public view. If you have questions about our software we can help you in your own private support room where only you and us can see your info and what you say.

However, you would be missing out on a great community of CoffeeCup fans and users that can help you learn and use the software to its fullest. Ppleasr bear in mind though, that it is generally understood that in order to participate in a public conversation you should introduce yourself - it's just polite.

The other option that (it appears) you have already chosen is to change your name in our system to something more anonymous. That is fine with us, we will still support you and the software you have purchased from us just the same.

There are literally tens of thousands of people here that have never voiced a complaint about their name being listed next to their posts. I don't see it as a problem in the system.

Either way the decision is yours, and we are happy to have you as a customer. :D
User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

UPDATE Now you can choose a nickname in Your Profile and it will appear in the forums with your posts. let us know if you have any other suggestions. :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.