Where do I go to download the...

User 407617 Photo

19 posts

Just purchased it. The link on the page says "login to download now". I click it and it takes me to a page of all products to download.

Problem is, the shopping cart software isn't on that page to download.

Am I supposed to download the trial?

Also, I didn't receive a confirmation email that I purchased the cart software.
User 133822 Photo

16 posts

Same exact problem for me!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sorry you both had problems. Can you each e-mail me your order number to scott@coffeecup.com I looked up orders for both of your e-mail addresses and I show nothing.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Hello, I looked into your accounts and do not see any purchases of Shopping Cart. What is your order number? If you used a different email address please let me know and we'll be happy to look into it.
User 133822 Photo

16 posts

I didn't write down the order number because I expected to get a confirmation email. I'll check my browser history though and see if I can find it.

I bet the order never went through. Should I just do it again? I'll check my credit card to be sure.

I used the same email address as I always use.

Thanks for the fast response.
User 133822 Photo

16 posts

The order did go through. It has charged $21.75 to my card. The following is all the information the bank gives me on the charge. It is a pending charge, as most are right after they go through.

CHECKCARD 12/04 COFFEE
CUP SOFTWARE ROSWELL GA
User 407617 Photo

19 posts

andy120@gmail.com wrote:
I didn't write down the order number because I expected to get a confirmation email. I'll check my browser history though and see if I can find it.

I bet the order never went through. Should I just do it again? I'll check my credit card to be sure.

I used the same email address as I always use.

Thanks for the fast response.

Same for me. I closed the browser. Should I just order again?
User 407617 Photo

19 posts

andy120@gmail.com wrote:
The order did go through. It has charged $21.75 to my card. The following is all the information the bank gives me on the charge. It is a pending charge, as most are right after they go through.

CHECKCARD 12/04 COFFEE
CUP SOFTWARE ROSWELL GA

Same here. I'm showing a charge of $58.25. Interesting.
User 133822 Photo

16 posts

blee wrote:
andy120@gmail.com wrote:

CHECKCARD 12/04 COFFEE
CUP SOFTWARE ROSWELL GA

I didn't buy the one with the templates included, and I had the 25% discount.
User 407617 Photo

19 posts

andy120@gmail.com wrote:
blee wrote:
andy120@gmail.com wrote:

CHECKCARD 12/04 COFFEE
CUP SOFTWARE ROSWELL GA

I didn't buy the one with the templates included, and I had the 25% discount.

Right. Mine was with the 3 template sets + the 25% discount.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.