what's happened to the themes? - Post...

User 1977722 Photo

2 posts

I've just uploaded the update to Shopping cart creator and the themes have all changed, I can't seem to access the ones I used before. I get a message if I try andselect the old theme to say I need to have Graphic designer installed, does this mean I need to buy Graphic Designer to continue using the old themes?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

The latest version does have all new themes, but you can still access the original ones through your My Products area at https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts/themes/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1977722 Photo

2 posts

Thanks!
User 418470 Photo

101 posts

I just did a fresh install of SCC & I noticed the theme folder is in: \My Documents\Coffee Cup Software\Shopping Cart\Themes\ with 3 sub folders: 800px, 1280px, & My themes. All empty.

I want to install/unzip the original 16 themes - but where?

Thanks.
I should have something clever to say... but I don't.
newurbanpantry.com https://www.newurbanpantry.com
frankelmo.com http://www.frankelmo.com
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

midcentury wrote:
I just did a fresh install of SCC & I noticed the theme folder is in: \My Documents\Coffee Cup Software\Shopping Cart\Themes\ with 3 sub folders: 800px, 1280px, & My themes. All empty.

I want to install/unzip the original 16 themes - but where?

Thanks.

Themes automatically install by either double-clicking on them or installing them through the software.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2193089 Photo

1 post

I must be missing something. Shopping cart creator seems to be a pointless purchase without Shopping Cart Designer. Ten default themes that you can't modify at all? Not even color? Is there even a way to remove the default images from the theme's store front? (ie Diamond blank theme. My site has nothing to do with diamonds. Can you delete that image?)

I rave about CoffeeCup's HTML Editor and ease of use but I'm lost with this trial of Shopping Cart Creator and its limitations.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

John Heindel wrote:
I must be missing something. Shopping cart creator seems to be a pointless purchase without Shopping Cart Designer. Ten default themes that you can't modify at all? Not even color? Is there even a way to remove the default images from the theme's store front? (ie Diamond blank theme. My site has nothing to do with diamonds. Can you delete that image?)

I rave about CoffeeCup's HTML Editor and ease of use but I'm lost with this trial of Shopping Cart Creator and its limitations.

If you want to customize your theme in any way, then yes, Designer Basic or Pro is needed. Here is an article that explains the differences between the two programs.

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … -designer/

We also sell bundles that include both Creator and Designer.
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Scott you have to see this, its on display in UK as your last entry in this thread

Tomorrow at 11:08 PM

by Scott Swedorski
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Viv @ Jewelcraft wrote:
Scott you have to see this, its on display in UK as your last entry in this thread

Tomorrow at 11:08 PM

by Scott Swedorski

Viv - I know you mean well and everything... but PLEASE for the love of TRON!!! Don't point things like that out to Scott :D He's likely to get an inflated ego now, and no amount of cookies will ever cure that. LOL!!!
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.