Shopping Cart Publishing error - Post...

User 125078 Photo

Ambassador
13 posts

Hi,
When I try to publish my shopping cart online, after only a couple seconds, I get a Windows error message that Shopping Cart.exe has stopped working and the program closes. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I don't have my server settings right. My inclination is that it's something in my settings since I don't see any other similar posts in the forum. Any thought?

LOVE the program. I've been waiting a long time for this!

Kevin
Stay-at-Home Dad
Children's Playwright
Default Web Guy
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Kevin,

This maybe related to your other posting. If you could send me those files, I can try and track down what the issue is.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 353334 Photo

15 posts

Having the same problem - but no problem with Preview.

As a workaround, I just exported the server files and uploaded them manually.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

dodgechargerfan wrote:
Having the same problem - but no problem with Preview.

As a workaround, I just exported the server files and uploaded them manually.

Please see the other post and if you can send me the same files, I will check into it for you.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.