Shopping Cart - is there a separate...

User 57640 Photo

31 posts

Yes, I know--I should have purchased the whole bundle! Stupid me!
Visit me online at Heart of Virginia Antiques & Collectibles (heartofvirginiaantiques.com) and Back in the Day Antiques & Collectibles (backinthedayantiques.com) for some quality vintage, antique and collectible items at affordable prices! All items as shown reflect a 10% discount and INCLUDE US SHIPPING!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Right now there is not. It has to be purchased with the Shopping Cart Bundle. If you like, re-purchase the correct bundle and I will re-fund the previous charge. Email me directly at scott@coffeecup.com with the old and new order numbers and I will take care of it.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 57640 Photo

31 posts

I'll do just that as soon as I get the GC account all set up, thanks!

I swear, I can *sell* this product for you, it's wonderful!
Visit me online at Heart of Virginia Antiques & Collectibles (heartofvirginiaantiques.com) and Back in the Day Antiques & Collectibles (backinthedayantiques.com) for some quality vintage, antique and collectible items at affordable prices! All items as shown reflect a 10% discount and INCLUDE US SHIPPING!
User 94196 Photo

54 posts

Just be sure you are located in the USA or Great Britain for Google Checkout as it is limited to these countries as I just found out.
Waste of money if you are outside of these countries (at this stage anyway)

Regards, Smooth :cool:
"I wish I was half as good as you think you are!"
360 degree Panoramas done here

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.