Shopping Cart Feature Requests - Post...

User 57640 Photo

31 posts

My apologies if these have been presented before. I am hoping you'll consider the following for a future release of Shopping Cart:

1. A place to put terms and conditions.
2. Maybe a place to put your contact information.
3. The ability to have a banner at the top instead of a tiny logo.
Visit me online at Heart of Virginia Antiques & Collectibles (heartofvirginiaantiques.com) and Back in the Day Antiques & Collectibles (backinthedayantiques.com) for some quality vintage, antique and collectible items at affordable prices! All items as shown reflect a 10% discount and INCLUDE US SHIPPING!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We are actually in the process of adding this exact feature ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 57640 Photo

31 posts

Read my mind, dude. :)

And maybe be able to do some basic html? I've done some extra text on my shop home page as a temporary solution.

hanoverantiquesmarket.com
Visit me online at Heart of Virginia Antiques & Collectibles (heartofvirginiaantiques.com) and Back in the Day Antiques & Collectibles (backinthedayantiques.com) for some quality vintage, antique and collectible items at affordable prices! All items as shown reflect a 10% discount and INCLUDE US SHIPPING!
User 24221 Photo

49 posts

I have 3 items in my shop, but it only generates two item - the first one and last one.

so is this sale on the software because it's in beta testing?

Are you going to add credit card payments?

I guess I'll try purchasing it, but it seems like it was released prematurely.
User 94196 Photo

54 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
We are actually in the process of adding this exact feature ;)

Good to hear! and remove the Coffee Cup footer advertisement?

Regards, Smooth :cool:
"I wish I was half as good as you think you are!"
360 degree Panoramas done here
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

At this time there are still no plans for that to be removed in the next version.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 24221 Photo

49 posts

can you please add the option to copy a whole group of items? I am trying to use this for a church dinner and would like to copy the 10:30 to the 11:00 seating, to the 11:30 seating, etc and copying each item individually will take time, Adult, Child and free child,

http://www.christlutherandeforest.org/s … ?groupid=2

unless you have a better way to do this,

counting down inventory will also be a big help,
as will acceptance of regular credit cards,

anyway I can change the "Home" to say something like CLC Home,

and change the fonts, etc. on the templates, that would be very cool, would like the "store" to match the rest of my coffeecup website,

looking forward to updates to this software.
User 495913 Photo

1 post

Would love to see the ability to use USPS and UPS calculation tools implemented and let that figure shipping costs based on the total weight of products in the cart. Trying to figure out shipping costs when product weight varies so much is an absolute nightmare - been there and done that. Either loose money on shipping or overcharge - neither is good.

I really like the look of the shopping cart and can't wait for more features to be added.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.