Shopping Cart Error on Main Page -...

User 513556 Photo

2 posts

I have uploaded the shop and when I try to get to it, I get the errors below. Is there a special url I need to use to get to the shop from my website?

Robert

Warning: main(/cgi-bin/ccdata/php/page.cls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/u/l/t/ultramm/html/shop/index.php on line 11

Warning: main(/cgi-bin/ccdata/php/page.cls.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/u/l/t/ultramm/html/shop/index.php on line 11

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/cgi-bin/ccdata/php/page.cls.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/u/l/t/ultramm/html/shop/index.php on line 11
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You are running a very old version of PHP (4.3). You need to have 4.7 or higher. Contact your hosting provider and have them upgrade you to a higher version.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.