Shopping Cart - Any plans to add a...

User 416466 Photo

23 posts

I've had a quick look at the new Shopping Cart software and it seems very simple to set up. However, there appears to be no way to input a stock holding figure and for that figure to reduce once an item goes into someone's cart. Even with constant vigilance, this could result in oversell (in a situation where further supplies are difficult or impossible to obtain).

I realise that it complicates the program considerably but is a reducing inventory a feature that Coffee Cup will be adding in the near future?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Inventory management is definitely in the future. Right now we are wrapping authorize.net and other merchants. After that expect to see a styler application and better shipping integration.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 94196 Photo

54 posts

Is the plan to charge "extra" for each of these additional merchant modules you are adding?

Regards, Smooth :cool:
"I wish I was half as good as you think you are!"
360 degree Panoramas done here
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Yes, there will be additional charges for each module that we develop.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.