Shopping Cart 3.0.5 Released - Post...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

There are only 2 choices right now:

1. Use the size that the software requires under Your Shop settings

OR

2. Manually change the templates to fit your needs.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 381436 Photo

17 posts

Number 2 sounds like a better concept to me. I haven't tried yet but are you implying I could change the HTML in the editor and it will still work?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

The software produces all the pages you need to power the cart. After uploading them, you can make any changes you see fit. There are quite a few people in here that have manually changed the style sheets to fit their site layout and design perfectly.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 381436 Photo

17 posts

Thanks Scott,
I will give that a try
User 423919 Photo

Ambassador
57 posts

Hi Ray,

I answered this is a quick post before christmas, but if you get stuck let me know and i will help you out.

I created a banner in a graphics package, dreamweaver, then you need to create a slice of the far left hand part of the banner that is 128 x 128, export this slice and call it logo.jpg, you can then copy this file over the top of the one in ccdata\images. Then export the whole banner and call it header_bg.jpg and copy it to the images folder off of the root. then when you view your shop you will see the new banner.

my site will be up straight after christmas, with family and work commitments i just ran out of time before. if you need any more help please just ask.

hope this helps, you shouldnt have to mess around with the css for this bit.

Cheers

Dan
User 381436 Photo

17 posts

Hi Dan,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will do as you recommend at let you know how it works. I am sure it will work great.
Thanks,
Ray

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.