SCS SEO - Post ID 74262

User 326484 Photo

3 posts

Hi There,

Are there any plans for improved SEO in the future?

Regards

Adrian
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

SEO is a pretty broad term. What specific functionality are you looking for?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 326484 Photo

3 posts

Hi Scott,

fair comment, I knew you were going to say that! I must remember to think before firing of emails!

Just wondered if you have any plans to add search friendly URL's, automatic generation of meta titles, keywords titles?

Regards

Adrian
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

As of right now, those specific items are not on the books for any update. Down the road it maybe something we look into, but for the foreseeable future, probably not.

We are putting a lot of our resources into creating custom styles, inventory management, taxes, shipping etc..
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 326484 Photo

3 posts

Thank you for the reply.
I've been impressed so far and appreciate the priority of the points you mention.
Keep up the good work.:)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.