SCC keeps crashing - Post ID 76119

User 553826 Photo

3 posts

The problem for me was linked to my firewall/ antivirus software. I just got around it by ftping the files directly to my host.

User 510015 Photo

Ambassador
92 posts

I hope we can resolve these issue I don't want to file a complaint with the BBB. I paid a lot for your programs and now feeling ripe off. Im loosing money. Come on coffee cup lets get some support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the whole shootin match from them, and frankly, it's hard to spend a lot of money with them. I bought the whole suite, and it was still significantly less than other competitors single products. If you think you spent a lot of money here, I suggest you go look at some other products and do a bit of comparison shopping. I'm willing to bet one of the reasons you bought CC software in the first place was the amazing low prices for their tools.

And, compare the support with other companies too. I just love calling adobe who wont even speak to me unless I give them my credit card number first.

You got a deal here my friend, whatever you spent.
All my best,
Scott Tucker
User 597929 Photo

1,332 posts

Scott wrote:
I bought the whole shootin match from them, and frankly, it's hard to spend a lot of money with them. I bought the whole suite, and it was still significantly less than other competitors single products. If you think you spent a lot of money here, I suggest you go look at some other products and do a bit of comparison shopping

Quoted For Truth.

Crikey; just the upgrade price for a single plug-in for the cheapest of my 3D modeling tools is around US$300. That's the upgrade price, expect to pay more if it's a new purchase--and that's just for a single plug-in. The software itself will set you back four figures. So, for less than the cost of a single plug-in upgrade I was able to purchase everything CC has.

Yeah. Anyone crying "I spent a lot of money" with respect to CC software just makes me laugh. :lol:
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa

Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinland.biz

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.