Problem after upload. getting 500...

User 201764 Photo

4 posts

After uploading the site with Shopping cart. I get this when I try to access the main page

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.

Any Thoughts

I downloaded the latest version before doing this.

John

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Did the upload complete or did you see this error during the upload? What is the url to your shopping cart?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 201764 Photo

4 posts

The Error appeared when we tried to access the sight after uploading. the upload gave no errors.

the service provider is Powweb and the shopping cart is www.kelseyplace.com

thanks
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

It looks like your hosting provider does not have PHP enabled. I would suggest contacting them and have them enable PHP.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 543211 Photo

4 posts

Thanks.. we got that taken care of.. the pages are loading now but the shopping cart isn't taking anything... I have to check the forums to see if anyone else had this issue.
User 543211 Photo

4 posts

I'll start a new thread...
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

This issue is caused by not having cURL installed. For more information on server requirements, please visit http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … -software/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.