Post your Shops here! - Page 50 -...

User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Janys Hyde wrote:
Thanks tassie. Will look into that. Is there a limit on the maximum price one can add? Maybe just uploading the product again will sort the problem.

There is buts its pretty high.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Tassie. I just tried that out on 5 different browsers and am not getting that message on any of them. I wonder if anyone else sees what you are seeing?
User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

I got the same error, but I can't find the page again.. I am a little lost in the site, can't remember where I found it now

User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

I am getting the same error on FF, IE8, Opera, Safari...I could check Sea Monkey and Chrome but suspect it will be the same.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Dave. Thanks for looking. Being a little lost.. I have to say that it has been the one thing which I have found fairly difficult to do - and that is to get the navigation between the two sites to integrate. In fact this is an area of the site that I must work on which will probably mean discarding some parts altogether. Unfortunately I have to answer to other people for some parts of it so this may take some time.

As to why that page is not showing I find that odd. I have uploaded again a couple of times and am seeing things ok. I shall now try clearing my cache to see if the error occurs for me.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

ok.. I cleared absolutely everything from the cache and page history, and still I do not get that error message. Do you get it on every page or just on that one product?
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Janys Hyde wrote:
ok.. I cleared absolutely everything from the cache and page history, and still I do not get that error message. Do you get it on every page or just on that one product?

Just that one that I've noticed.

Found by clicking on "Terms of use" and then "limited distribution"

User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

In Chrome4.2, I get the same error. From the /shop/index.php page to 'Terms of Use' (in the footer menu) to the text link "limited distribution"...
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

ok... so not directly from the product page but from a link which should lead to it. Hmmmm
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

ok... that showed up for me too. Hadn't noticed it before. I have now redone that snippet in the html box and it seems to work ok.
I am finding that not being able to toggle between code and rich text in the little description boxes in edit mode... seems to be causing a few problems.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.