Pay Pal Identity token - Post ID 144687

User 493733 Photo

2 posts

With the latest upgrade, Shopping Cart now has a new field call Identity Token. I go through Pay Pal does anyone know where this identity token can be found in Pay Pal?
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Santiago Gonzalez wrote:
With the latest upgrade, Shopping Cart now has a new field call Identity Token. I go through Pay Pal does anyone know where this identity token can be found in Pay Pal?

If you click the blue "?" It tells you everything you need to know on how to set this up.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1167923 Photo

15 posts

Is token required to use scc?
OutdoorWood.com ...Since 1993. Tell your friends.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Bill Mc wrote:
Is token required to use scc?

Yes, to use PayPal Express or Website Payments Standard you need to use the Identity Token. If you click the "?" in the PayPal account information dialog, it will give you the instructions on how to obtain your key.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1167923 Photo

15 posts

Got it. Big improvement on the paypal landing page. Thxs
User 1167923 Photo

15 posts

"If you click the blue "?" It tells you everything you need to know on how to set this up."

I think paypal has revised this procedure, I am setting up a second shop, & I cannot find this in the paypal site
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Bill Mc wrote:
Big improvement on the paypal landing page.

I agree. PayPal has done a great job on the new look.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Bill Mc wrote:
"If you click the blue "?" It tells you everything you need to know on how to set this up."

I think paypal has revised this procedure, I am setting up a second shop, & I cannot find this in the paypal site

I just followed the instructions under the '?' and they are still accurate.
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Bill Mc wrote:

I just followed the instructions under the '?' and they are still accurate.

Scott they have improved this, I set mine up yesterday easily,

Last time I tried a few months back I got completely lost
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.