Order Notification? - Post ID 150339

User 544399 Photo

6 posts

Hello,

Do any of the versions of Shopping Cart Designer allow you to send an order notification to yourself outside of what the payment processor sends?

Thanks,

Cliff
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Clifford,

What type of notification are you looking for? The notification that the payment processor sends (providing you use PayPal or one of the processor that will send you one), has pretty much everything on it you could need for the order. Not sure what else you'd need another one sent for?
User 544399 Photo

6 posts

I was looking for one separate from PayPal, as we also get PayPal notifications for e-bay auctions, and my boss has a tough time telling them apart when they come in. So he asked if there was a separate notification, so he could have an easier time telling them apart.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

ahh I see what you mean, and unfortunately that answer is no. Are the subject lines exactly the same for both emails? If so, then I dunno what to tell you, but... if not you can... :

Setup 2 different inbox locations for these 2 order systems. Create one to filter the subject lines for Ebay and one for SCC shop. Then they will automatically go to the right place and easily discernable on who they belong to :)
User 544399 Photo

6 posts

Thank you for all your help! I thought that was probably the case. Have a good one!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.