One use vouchers or coupons - Post ID...

User 25793 Photo

29 posts

Are we any closer to the coupon / voucher update ?
Denial is much more than a river ;)

http://www.shop.dronfieldcomputers.co.uk
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Dunkster wrote:
Are we any closer to the coupon / voucher update ?

Yes. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 193638 Photo

557 posts

How close is close?:D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Steven Alford wrote:
How close is close?:D

Soon. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

I prefer the statement on one of my sites. "Don't ask for a discount or I'll release the hounds." :P
User 1638206 Photo

32 posts

i know this is a bit old but can't seem to find if the update for coupons or discount codes was ever added? Also i purchased my software some time ago and i'm just now getting into using it. Can i upgrade to pro for a little more or do i have to buy a whole new piece of software?

Thanks in advance.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Jeffrey,

The sale on the upgrade to the Pro version ended quite a while ago. They did send out emails to all the registered users of the Basic version quite a few times to promote the upgrade should people want it, but it did end a bit ago already so you'd need to purchase the Pro version separately. The update for the coupons has not been done yet, not sure when that update will be sorry.
User 2075311 Photo

5 posts

It's now 2012 and still not able to use coupon/promo codes in shopping cart??? Almost 4 years now since you guys said it would be out....what's going on, it cant really be that difficult to add this feature into the software....

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.