Need up-loading help - Post ID 141668

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

It sounds like you are uploading to the wrong location on your server then. This could explain the errors. You will need to refer to your hosting account setup information for the proper upload path. Typically it is / or /www or /public_html Once you know that just enter in /public_html/shop for example.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2107887 Photo

9 posts

I'm hosting about 10 sites on my virtual server and each of the domains are under \home\username/www/domainname. When I ftp files to the server I log into the root and load the files in the appropriate domain location with wsftp. Can SSC deal with a long remote folder name?
User 2107887 Photo

9 posts

could it be an issue with pc vs bsd slash orientation?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You need to always format the path with a / not a "\".
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2107887 Photo

9 posts

Success, it was an issue with the upload path - thanks. Great product.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.