Is there anyway to ........ - Post ID...

User 2328197 Photo

26 posts

Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to make the product listings only 2 or 3 wide? I don't seem to be able to find an adjustment for that. If there is, could someone please let me know and if there isn't is there any plans to put that in a future (the next) version?

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

There are no settings in the software for that, but I am sure you can do it by modifying the css in someway. Right now there are no plans for a feature like that but I will make note of the request.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2328197 Photo

26 posts

Ok, that would be great. In the meantime I'll figure the css thing out.
User 369745 Photo

15 posts

Hello,

Sorry, did not wanted to start new tread...

Today I downloaded latest shopping cart, and got a first problem, how I can find other currencies? From the list I can't find what I need(LVL or Ls)
Is it any possibility to make new name for currencies? Can I add what I want?

Thanks,
Raivo

...just starting ....
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Hi

The currencies list in the software are the ones that PayPal, Google Checkout and Authorize.net support. We cannot add additional currencies that these merchants do not provide support for.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 369745 Photo

15 posts

What a discrimination these days..:cool::cool::cool:

If seriously, thanks for a answer.

Actually paypal has posibility to change currencies in their own program, so it is weird that they do not support other currencies
...just starting ....
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Here is their list:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … ro-outside

and
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … tside&

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.