Inventory Oddness - Post ID 220651

User 2174797 Photo

5 posts

I am not sure if this is an issue with Shopping Cart Creator Pro or S-drive, but my inventory is all over the board. Sometimes items will show up in stock as they are supposed to but once a customer tries to add them to the cart they are told "Item xxxx is sold out!" other times I try to set my inventory to some number, say 40, and when I upload it I get a popup saying 'The following items have changed since your last update', I hit continue and then for some reason I only have 2 of the items in stock on the site.

Is this a bug, or am I completely missing something with this inventory management? I am going to disable it for the moment and will just have to refund customers that order out of stock items.
User 2174797 Photo

5 posts

Just to test something else I enabled the function to display remaining units on the product page. The products that are giving me the most issues are showing as negative inventory now. Is there any way to just directly edit the total number of product by in some sort of XML file, or do I just have to sort through this bloody mess with the cart creator software?
User 2572112 Photo

1 post

If I have an item for example a gown that ranges from 2t-14, how can I track the inventory without having to put a picture with each size????
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Bridgette,

Unfortunately, doing a separate product entry for each size is the only way to track inventory for the sizes at this time. We're hoping a future update will give us the ability to track Optional Fields.
User 2438247 Photo

24 posts

To Bridgette Scott,
How about creating a transparent raster,, .png file that is the proper size. It will display as nothing! :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.