Help Have PHP 5 but still Paypal...

User 452266 Photo

267 posts

I had contacted Paypal about the problem.... no response email from them yet, had Hostgator take another look (they wanted to know if I had contacted Paypal yet), set up a Hosting account at GoDaddy (I have 3 available because of Domain Names registered there), deleted all of my cart files on Hostgator, Published the Cart again to Hostgator, deleted all of my Paypal Cookies in my Browser, and it just started working???? I'm not sure what the cure was.

Now, next question..... Do you know when the next update or version will be released that J. Cornelius referred to when he said, a few days ago, that the next version will allow for Direct Credit Card Payment. I need this VERY bad since the Cart I'm creating will not suit my non-profit leadership.

If it can't be done within the next couple of days with Paypal, will the Google allow for Direct Payment without creating a Google account for the Person getting something with the Shopping Cart Program?

Thank you VERY MUCH for all of your help. This is 2nd to NONE!!!!!

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Glad you got that working. I knew it had to be something with the hosting account because I used your API information here on my server. Just would be nice to know what the exact problem was.

The direct credit card payment will not be for every merchant out there. Right now we are starting with authorize.net Not sure if it will be ready this week or not.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 577834 Photo

4 posts

Has this problem been fixed. I Have been on the phone with Paypal and they are telling me everything is ok. Then I went to Yahoo and they see no problem. Both of them are pointing back to my Coffee Cup software.

Its getting very old but I sure would like for it to work.

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I have PHP 5 on 3 of our test servers and it works fine.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 577834 Photo

4 posts

OK Now What I need it working on mine
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I would suggest you start by filling out a support ticket at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/ and give us all the details and we can look into it. However if it is the same "security error" message, I am not sure we can offer any real solution. PayPal tells us that this is caused by one or more of the API keys is entered incorrectly.

If you can also provide me with the API details, we can plug it into our system here. If it doesn't work for us on our servers, we will then no for sure it is a PayPal problem.
User 577834 Photo

4 posts

I did what you told me. So at least I should know who to go to. I just need help.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Barbara, I got your e-mail that you re-entered in your API information and now it works. Can you confirm?
User 577834 Photo

4 posts

Yes -I went in twice and it took me to my paypal account asking for me to sign in.
Thanks for your help
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I knew it wasn't a PHP 5 issue ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.