Changing Banner image in Urban Blue...

User 150656 Photo

67 posts

Hi all,

This is my first post here!

I am very impressed with the Shopping Cart Creator, but as a designer the styles provided are very very poor (I'm sorry to say)

I understand the "Styler" is on the way - but there seems to be no date fixed so I want to get ahead of the possie!

In the "Urban Blue" style - possibly the only passable sytle in my opinion, there is an image of a building - where is this image located locally in my site directory?!

I wish to change the image (while maintaining the same dimensions - so as to avoid any stretching issues!)

How do I do this?

In plain terms where is the image located - ?!!!

Thanks!

PS - Hurry up with the styler!!!!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

All images are in the folder called "images".
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 150656 Photo

67 posts

As far as I can see there is file called "header_bg.png" in any 'accessable' folder called "images" (in my shop root folder or in program files directories)

Only after opening a zipped in archive "Urban Blue_files" in the program directory did I find the above file.

I have not published my shop as yet... Do I just alter the file and place it back in the zipped arhcive or am I missing something?

To verify - There is no such file "header_bg.png" in any accesable folder

PS - Any news on a release date for the Styler addon?

Thanks

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.