Categories don't all show - Post ID...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

LOL Will, I don't know that I have all that much stamina, and I give up pretty easily on a lot of things if I can't figure it out, but man I tell you this computer or my internet or my server (one of them is gonna get an earful lol) is really beating me to death with all these quirky things of things not showing up, things being there one day and not the next, it's really really wierd LOL.

BTW Scott, just for the record, that wierd quirk with the Tags that I posted on the other day happened again last night where it puts the tag after the semi-colon, and it was doing something even wierder too, when I tried to enter a tag it kept overwriting all the tags after it, I had to finally add it to the end of the line and it put the tag after the bracket } this time. I tell ya I'm haunted guys!! LOL
User 1970529 Photo

26 posts

I'm having this same problem, but only after upgrading to sccpro. I have 2 categories. When I preview my shop, I only see the second category on my Shop Home page. The little globes are both in the same position for each category.

Dave
User 1970529 Photo

26 posts

I think I may have fixed this in my case. I just chose one product from each category as a featured product, and both of my categories are now showing up on the Shop Home page when I preview my shop.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I was about to report this issue too. I do think this is a bug though, because we shouldn't have to have a featured product in each category for the category to show and I'm pretty sure we didn't have to before, but I'm 100% sure that's it because I just changed my shop's featured sale items and now only those categories that have featured items in them are showing.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.