Cannot install - Post ID 73989

User 552950 Photo

2 posts

Hi,

I'm trying to install the software, but cannot for some reason. I'm running on Vista and get the 'do you trust this software' dialogue and click yes, but then nothing happens?

Cheers,

AJ
User 423919 Photo

Ambassador
57 posts

AJ,

Do you have Admin Priveleges, if not you will have problems, try holding the shift key down and right clicking on the EXE file and run as, then enter the admin user details.

Hope this helps

Dan
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

AJ, try re-downloading the software as well just to make sure everything is ok. Also if you have any overly protected security applications or anti-virus software running, make sure to grant permissions to our software.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 552950 Photo

2 posts

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the info. I already dl again and got things running.

I seem to remember seeing somewhere on the forum about clients being able to edit their own cart in the future? I'm in talks with a potential client and that's one of the questions they asked - if they could edit rather than me.

Thanks in advance for you help

AJ

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.