Can I upgrade from standard to Pro? -...

User 375575 Photo

16 posts

I think I checked around and I didn't see anything... Can I upgrade (short of a full price purchase of the Pro software) to Pro at some kind of upgrade price?
Al Swanson

If you come here and ask 'How do I use a jackhammer?', we might ask 'Why do you need to use a jackhammer'? If the answer is 'to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer', then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Since Shopping Cart Creator Pro is a completely different program with features that are not found in the Basic version, we have no "upgrade" policy for this program. You would need to purchase Shopping Cart Pro from our website.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 375575 Photo

16 posts

Scott, you are incredibly fast. And I kinda figgered that was the case. I mean the upgrade, not your speed.
Al Swanson

If you come here and ask 'How do I use a jackhammer?', we might ask 'Why do you need to use a jackhammer'? If the answer is 'to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer', then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Big Daddy wrote:
Scott, you are incredibly fast. And I kinda figgered that was the case. I mean the upgrade, not your speed.

Check your e-mail. I just sent you a special coupon code. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1954995 Photo

53 posts

Not sure I don't like that idea that you have to pay the full price for a Pro upgrade. We should be able to upgrade from the standard with some kind of a discount?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Gary Christensen wrote:
Not sure I don't like that idea that you have to pay the full price for a Pro upgrade. We should be able to upgrade from the standard with some kind of a discount?

That is why we offer trial versions of both programs so that you can pick the one that fits you best. If you had also purchased the software within the past few days, we would definitely work with you on something. Your purchase was in October of 2009. Since that date, we have had countless discounts to upgrade to the Pro version. Heck, over Labor Day you had a 30% off coupon you could have used. ;)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Not to mention that when Pro was introduced it was introduced to the Basic owners with a substantial discount if purchased within X amount of time.
User 2091457 Photo

1 post

Greetings All,

Scott, this thread answered my concerns with changes I need to make with my store, I'm currently using Shopping Cart Creator version 3.9, build 4296. I need to upgrade to Shopping Cart Creator Pro, will I need to rebuild my store from scratch or can I import my stores data (images and text) into Creator Pro?

Have an idea as to the next sale date for the Pro version?

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Tamara

User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

You can import directly into pro, nothing will be lost, and all the extra options will be available on the products you already have listed.

You unfortunately just missed CC best offer $99 for the whole lot, including VSD, but i hear a rumour theres something in the pipeline, but Scott will no longer say SOOOOOOOOOOON ;)

Try a free download, when you have 5 days to spare, publish what you have done before it expires, and buy it when its next on offer ME I DID NOT SUGGEST THAT ;););)
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.