Bought it but can't download it! -...

User 264552 Photo

112 posts

I just bought and paid for this software online. I can download the shopping cart creator and google extension but the three THEME packs don't appear on the download page!!

HELP!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

They are individually listed under "Other Products".
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 264552 Photo

112 posts

OK, I'll look but I thought I looked there too! Thanks.
User 264552 Photo

112 posts

The following is what I bought for $9 each. NONE of these is listed under "Other Products".

Bright Side - Shopping Cart Theme Pack
Sophistication - Shopping Cart Theme Pack
After Twilight - Shopping Cart Theme Pack

I downloaded a couple of the "Other Products" but don't have a CLUE on how to install them or anything!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jim,

They are individually listed under Other Products. You wont see a bundle under that name, you will see each theme individually listed that was in each bundle.

Each theme is a zip file that you extract and themes folder.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.