Beating the Shipping Feature Drum -...

User 425329 Photo

9 posts

Scott & All,

I had a funny thing happen last night with my new shopping cart site that is troubling me!

I sold something! (Thanks for the great software package!)

Now my dilema... My wonderful customer is in Australia (and I am in the US). I put lots of effort into calculating my shipping cost so that I could absorb just about any domestic shipping charge on a single item and have a little margin on multiple items. I did not think about the international shipping charges when doing this (guess I forgot how global we have all truly become). While I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the software and the price, and the ease of use, I am suddenly aware that without some additional options for shipping, I won't be able to use the software as planned. I know there are lots of updates and improvements planned for the package. Can you give us any insight into what options are being added in regards to shipping and about how long the developement will be? I'll gladly help Alpha, Beta or Delta test... anything.... a bribe, first born maybe? :)
I know it is hard to predict, but some direction from you will help me decide how best to move forward.
Thanks again for all the support, the quick responses and the dedication to customer service! You guys are the BEST!

Regards,

J.S. Bishop
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Right now, shipping is about #5 on the to do list, so we really have not put any thought into it. We do know we eventually want to tie our shipping into UPS, FedEx and other major shipping providers.

Once we get closer to this feature, we will start polling the users for help.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.