Adding MP3 files - Post ID 144150

User 515676 Photo

Ambassador
38 posts

I want to add some MP3 files to the shop description pages.
I know that it could most likely be done by HTML, but I am not sure how to go about it.
I have made a series of the MP3 files, I just need to "plant"them now on the pages.
Anyone know how to do this?
Some say it can't be done, while others are doing it.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Just click the HTML Tool and add something like this:

<a href="music/waterloo.mp3">Waterloo</a><br>
<a href="music/sos.mp3">S.O.S</a><br>
<a href="music/dancing-queen.mp3">Dancing Queen</a><br>

Then you just need to upload these songs to a folder called "music" on your server.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Come on Scott. You know you wanted to say:

<a href="music/abba/dancing_queen.mp3">Dancing Queen</a><br />
<a href="music/abba/take_a_chance_on_me.mp3">Take A Chance On Me </a>

:):D:P:lol:
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 193638 Photo

557 posts

So when you put mp3 on a page like this, does the music automatically play the instant someone views that page? Do they have a way of "turning off" the music?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Steven Alford wrote:
So when you put mp3 on a page like this, does the music automatically play the instant someone views that page? Do they have a way of "turning off" the music?

You need to click the link for it to play.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 235972 Photo

55 posts

Just a question, can i creat a flash file in CC FLash Fire Starter or say a form in CC Web Form Builder and insert the form or file into CC Shopping Cart creator via the HTML tab?
If so where do i put the files after i copy the code/script via the html tag?
And will it preview in my web brouser?
cheers
It aint about how hard you hit, its about hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE!

www.viperonline.com.au
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

If you look at the <object> and <embed> code that firestarter and FB produces, you will see they have paths to the files. You can alter the paths to match the location on the server you uploaded the files to.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.