2 checkout order emails - Post ID 220169

User 56246 Photo

16 posts

Is there anyway to change the look of the orders coming from 2 checkout? Now that Google is shutting down I opened a 2CO account. No complaints with them other than the horrible looking order emails I get.

Pay Pal and Google was neat and orderly and easy to read. The orders from 2CO look like HTML code making it easy to make a mistake filling the order.

Is there something I have overlooked? Is there a way to make them look neater and easier to read?
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Kudzu,

You'll have to go to their forums or support to ask about that, CoffeeCup doesn't have any influence or say on how 2 Checkout serves their email orders. :)
User 2611426 Photo

11 posts

Why not making an email button next to the print button in ShoppingCart creator pro, so clients can email the order instead of printing it. This is a very small adjustment in their programming enviroment but can give some people a big help.

A small update can already make this possible (if they want to do it).

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Carl,

I think you're missing the point here in that the program does not do the emails at all. The emails are sent from the Payment Gateway you choose so anything done to alter that would need to be done at that Payment Gateway's website such as 2checkout in this case. The poster is asking how to edit the emails, not how to get one :P I do agree though that it would be nice if the program would allow us to give the option to have an email sent to us via the program too, but it would probably be confusing even more as it would probably send it when the person goes to the Payment Gateway site and it may not always be a completed sale. That's mostly why it's best to let the Payment Gateway handle it so we know it's actually a completed sale. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.