Work with existing joomla site? -...

User 445897 Photo

2 posts

Testing Shopping Cart Creator Pro and I love the easy interface, just one big challenge.

Will there be a way to integrate the shopping cart onto an exisiting Joomla site?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What do you mean by integrate with Joomla? The software already generates all the files needed to operate your shop. Just upload the files to your server and then link to it from your website and you are all set.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

You won't be able to integrate the shop into Joomla like the extensions and bridges made for Joomla.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 94289 Photo

Ambassador
2 posts

If I install joomla in the root directory should I install the shopping cart in say myshop then link with a menu item? Will the Joomla install interfere with the function of the cart files? Do I need to make a folder in the root separate from the joomla install?
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

As long as the cart is in it's own directory, you won't have a problem using it and linking to it.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 94289 Photo

Ambassador
2 posts

Thank you very much! I have been buying you software for years. Keep it coming!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.