Theme Help - Post ID 139987

User 515168 Photo

20 posts

You're right. "My Documents" is on the server. I had gotten around that in the Basic version by creating a "My Documents" directly on my "C" drive. However, SCCP is befuddling me!

I took the folders "Templates" and "Creator Pro - Standard Page Width", copied them and pasted them directly on the "C" drive. I then saved my edited theme into both places (as well as MY THEMES).

Next, I copied those folders and pasted them back into the Program Files folder where I originally got them.

However, the newly edited theme (I renamed it so I would recognize it) is nowhere to be found, when looking from SCCP. I can open it from SCDP, but not SCCP.

On a more positive note: my shop now looks like it's supposed to: http://www.ncsoccer.org/shop/index.php , however I can't edit the logo!

I guess I'll play with it some more. I'm ready to pitch it in the river!

Thanks.

Mark
Mark Moore
NC Youth Soccer Deputy Director
User 515168 Photo

20 posts

BTW, it uploaded properly because I unchecked Inventory Control. Suggestions?

mdm
Mark Moore
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Unfortunately that will have to be something you will need to trouble shoot. I wouldn't have a clue how to advise you on fixing all those paths. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 515168 Photo

20 posts

Well, taking a weekend off must have cleared my brain. I took my edited theme (Touchdown), moved it to a My Documents folder where my site is being stored and voila, I found it in SCC Pro and it uploaded - all but my logo. No worries though. I'll take that!

Here is the site - http://www.ncsoccer.org/shop/index.php

Thanks for the help anyway. At least now I know which file to edit and where to put it! (I always know where to put it!)

Mark
Mark Moore

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.