still having issues... - Post ID 241986

User 2642995 Photo

82 posts

I posted something related to this problem a while back, but I can't find the original post. I keep getting an error when going to my SCCP website, www.fsportswear.com

This is the error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81 bytes) in /home/fantastic5200/public_html/fsportswear.com/ccdata/data/data.php on line 94852

Our hosting company is Godaddy,who were originally helpful regarding this problem, having us create a .ini file and changing the memory parameters within that file. Now Godaddy is saying that we have a bad plugin generated by Coffeecup....No one seems to have a solution for me, besides using the S-Drive, which my boss really doesn't want to have to do, and it's sort of bothersome....like we shouldn't have to switch to S-Drive just to get our site to work. And also, I've been told that SCCP can handle quite a few products, and it seems like this only started happening after my last upload, which had about 30 more products.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Your post is here at http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/shoppin … his-issue/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.