Site Indexing - Post ID 142923

User 2137031 Photo

37 posts

Not sure is the is the right place to ask this, but I will start here...

Has anyone have any experiences with getting sites created with SCC Pro (Or maybe just SCC) to be indexed in google?

I have two sites that I have created, well three really, using SCC Pro. As they are not 100% ready for prime time, I have not submitted to Google as of yet.

However, Does anyone have any experience with this? results info? Since this is all PHP and dynamic generation, does google pick up everything ok?

Also what about creating a site map? Does sitemapper look good? can it be integrated within SCC Pro without any problems?

Any info at all would be appreciated. Thanks.
User 1947912 Photo

114 posts

Site mapper is one of the finest site mapping tools available. I strongly recommend giving it a try on a trial basis and you will not be disappointed. Set it to 1, daily, and XML only to begin with and update the site map every time you make a change or add a new product. Once a month resubmit the XML to Yahoo, Bing and Google webmaster tools apps. I upload an updated site map almost every day and my store is starting to hit the first page on many different relavent criteria. However if you set to daily you will notice quite a solid stream of google and yahoo spider traffic so you only need to resubmit about once a month, any more will be ignored
www.andysmotorcycles.com
support@andysmotorcycles.com
(01782) 818097
Order motorcycle, scooter and motocross parts, spares and accessories online now.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.