Shipping weight tables by state...

User 1521532 Photo

23 posts

I wonder if you could approach various shippers and ask if they can send you their rate sheets in a spreadsheet or csv format. But then too, I guess you'd have to have some way of importing them.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Yankee wrote:
TomH wrote:
Glad most of the thing I sell fit well into a standard shipping charge based on amount of order.:)

http://www.brainyzip.com/state.html

That would be nice. I have some expensive items that weigh very little and vice versa.

Not sure if you're aware you can do this or not, but there are settings on each product that bypass the normal shipping setup that you can then setup specific rates for shipping and/or tax for a specific product. This might help for those few items you might have that are of high value yet low weight, or if you have items that are really heaving that might not fit into normal shipping circumstances. Just a thought there in case you didn't know you could do that :)
User 193638 Photo

557 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
It will be a part of SCC Pro in the future, but we had to put a stop to adding things otherwise it would have been 2012 before this would have been released. ;)

I was beginning to think that I was the only one that has this problem; what to use for shipping charges.
Scott, hurry up and make this upgrade. It really should have been in the original version anyway, if we have to enter all this information by hand it will take us till 2012 to get our website running!!!:D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Since the world is going to end in 2012, does it really matter now? :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 193638 Photo

557 posts

Where have I heard that from?? Seems like just today I.....................
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Since the world is going to end in 2012, does it really matter now? :)

Only if you have not managed to buy the Porche before hand Scott !

How about free shipping on everything, and an anticipated delivery of 2012
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.