SCCPro October 12 !!! - Page 5 - Post...

User 389264 Photo

337 posts

I'm happy with my current version of the cart but want to be included in the SCC Pro upgrade pricing. I'll be offline most of next week as I travel cross country. Can I just pay for the increase now? BTW, I have Designer Pro and it was well worth the upgrade price from Designer standard.
Thanks.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sally Cooper wrote:
I'm happy with my current version of the cart but want to be included in the SCC Pro upgrade pricing. I'll be offline most of next week as I travel cross country. Can I just pay for the increase now? BTW, I have Designer Pro and it was well worth the upgrade price from Designer standard.
Thanks.

You sure can. Once you pay for it, you can download the software at anytime through our website.

Enjoy your trip!
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 389264 Photo

337 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Sally Cooper wrote:
Thanks.

You sure can. Once you pay for it, you can download the software at anytime through our website.

Enjoy your trip!

Now I feel stupid but I have not been able to find any information on how to pay and how much.
Thanks
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

That information was all contained in the email sent to all registered SCC users today. I just re-sent it to you again.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2114410 Photo

383 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Hiya Bren,

Just making sure you are understanding that that $50 upgrade price that he gave for calling in is for the Designer Pro not for the Creator Pro. Just wanted to make sure so you didn't get disappointed when/if you called. They've done the "call for the upgrade for the Designer Pro" thing for quite a while so people could upgrade from the Basic to the Pro version of Designer, but that's not for the Creator. Creator right now is for the $79 deal which will be quite a lot higher after it's released. :)

Hi Jo Ann. Yes I did give myself a $29 discount in my head. That's what I get for staying up too late and reading about SCC Pro. :lol:

So now I've rested I understand the $79 is the upgrade price for SCC Pro. That's still cool.

Before I plunge, I need to confirm a few things:

1. The search is built in once you upgrade your theme to a SCC Pro theme?
2. Are you able to display Sold Out / Coming Soon stock? So products you have 0 in stock to sell but want to display.
3. Can I take out the weight?

Thanks!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

The answer is YES to all 3 questions Bren. :)
User 503621 Photo

266 posts

i will get the upgrade in 4 days !
im expecting a payment and i've just paid some stuff i owe
damn i can't wait !!!
User 2641572 Photo

1,245 posts

HotWheels wrote:
damn i can't wait !!!

That's exactly how I feel when I know my girlfriend is bringing doughnuts home. :)
User 2114410 Photo

383 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
The answer is YES to all 3 questions Bren. :)

Thanks Scott. I actually took the plunge anyway! It's great. I wasted a few hours trying to publish as McAfee Security was blocking everything & I've only been using Win7 Pro for a week and didn't know what was actually causing it, so trashed the trial of McAfee and loaded Kaspersky which I usually use & hey presto, it published. I'm sure McAfee is more controlling than a parent. :rolleyes:

I took your advice, and that also of Jo Ann and published to a test folder, and the search is the best I've seen. I really think it's tops!

I can see I can remove weight, and even in list view. I was becoming obsessed with removing weight. :rolleyes:

Zero stock items I will work on later.

Now to go bash my head against a wall for wasting too many hours on stupid trial AV programs. :rolleyes:

And yes, I realise I've used many many roll eyes. It's not due to SCC Pro though. That saved the day. :D

Another thing, breadcrumbs rule the day!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.