SCCP Pre-Sales Statistics 2 - Post ID...

User 389264 Photo

337 posts

Near as I can determine from the original SCCP Pre-Sales Statistics thread there were only 20 people who said they'll buy the Pro version. If this is the case I can understand why the Coffee Cup programmers would be busy working on other software packages. Perhaps one of the holdups is the many features have been requested that, IMO, have little to do with an ecommerce cart.

My wants/needs are few and, again, IMO are in line with the requirements of a cart:
o Search feature
o Sub-categories
o Shipping discount for multi-purchases
o Item identifier - using option field for this

I wrote the following on another thread:
I was able to include an item identifier using the optional field feature. I can partially refund shipping payment for buyers buying more than one item, however, my shop needs sub-categories/directories and a search feature. Will the new version of CC Flash Website Search work will CCSC? Should I consider making each category into a sub-directory linked to my cart? Trying to made do while waiting for Pro....

Still looking for input.
Thank you

User 482858 Photo

70 posts

Hi Sally,

I'm pretty sure that I'll buy the Pro Cart Creator, but I would like to see, what it contains, before I commit.

You may add me as a 95%'er to your statistics.
It's a kind of magic!
http://www.magicsystems.com
Home of the Magic CAD/CAM Sweet
User 389264 Photo

337 posts

Still looking for input.

Magic, the input I'm still looking for concerns my questions [i[Will the new version of CC Flash Website Search work will CCSC? Should I consider making each category into a sub-directory linked to my cart? Trying to made do while waiting for Pro....['i]

Please add your interest in Pro to the original SCCP Pre-Sales Statistics started by pixelmagic:
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/shoppin … tatistics/

It seems that the interest is Pro in waining both on the part of Coffee Cup employees and software users, say it isn't so....
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

The Pro version has a bulit-in search.;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.