Question re purchasing SCCP - Post ID...

User 411087 Photo

31 posts

Scott,
I have Shopping Cart Creator, but I never received an offer in my email about the upgrade offer for current users (could be because I've changed email accounts, and the old email account is defunct). How do I take advantage of the offer?
Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Terry Marshall wrote:
Scott,
I have Shopping Cart Creator, but I never received an offer in my email about the upgrade offer for current users (could be because I've changed email accounts, and the old email account is defunct). How do I take advantage of the offer?
Thanks

I think we have sent 3 emails so far to all registered SCC users. I have just reset it again to this address.

Enjoy!
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2018975 Photo

10 posts

Hi I havent heard anything either about a special offer on SCC Pro, can you send the details to me please?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Paul Minikin wrote:
Hi I havent heard anything either about a special offer on SCC Pro, can you send the details to me please?

We have sent 4 emails on this so far. Are you subscribed to our newsletters? I have re-forwarded it to your account again.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2018975 Photo

10 posts

i wasn't but i subscribed a short while ago, still no email...
maybe it takes a while for the registration of the subscription?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

paulski1106 wrote:
i wasn't but i subscribed a short while ago, still no email...
maybe it takes a while for the registration of the subscription?

Why did you unsubscribe? ;)

I sent the email again.
User 2018975 Photo

10 posts

never subscribed in the first place :-) still not coming through for some reason. maybe its sending to an old email Scott? I've checked my settings and on my account i have help@digi**********care.org.uk, is that the email you have at your end?
User 596588 Photo

42 posts

Spam Filter?????
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

paulski1106 wrote:
never subscribed in the first place :-) still not coming through for some reason. maybe its sending to an old email Scott? I've checked my settings and on my account i have help@digi**********care.org.uk, is that the email you have at your end?

I sent it a few times today. Did you get it?
User 2018975 Photo

10 posts

Thanks Scott, got it, ordered it (and Designer Pro too). I can't knock the customer care, above and beyond mate. I've been knocked out by SCC Basic, its been great, and I look forward to getting stuck in with my two new toys :D
Thanks again

Paulski

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.