payment gateways - Post ID 141678

User 109701 Photo

26 posts

Is there something somewhere, PDF or help file to offer instructions as to how different payment gateways may be added to the software? Or for that matter, can additional gateways be added to the software at all?
Forgive me, my education and intelligence seem to get in the way of my understanding of what I think you said!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

The only payment gateways that are supported are already included with the software. You can choose from PayPal, 2Checkout, WorldPay, Authorize.net and Google Checkout.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 109701 Photo

26 posts

So there's no plan in the future to add more payment modules for additional gateways like ZenCart or other older shopping carts? Might be something to consider as a selling point, add on modules, go figure!
Forgive me, my education and intelligence seem to get in the way of my understanding of what I think you said!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Right now there are no plans to include any more, or at least for the foreseeable future. PayPal is just the worlds leader in online transactions and they are growing more and more each day. Sooner or later everyone will just have to embrace them. ;)

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

:( Sooner or later everyone will just have to embrace them.

Guess what Scott 30 years experience in retail tells me everyone won't (generally in UK refereed to as PayPoo)

I know what you mean though but i have hundreds of customers who refuse point blank to use them, hence i have added direct bank transfer option to my cart page.

Trouble is most that refuse to use Paypal will never embrace paying on line anyway, so they need to go back to the high street and stop wasting our (internet sellers) time !
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.