Html in pages a bit like eggs? - Post...

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Baz
Every one of my product pages has html and css included as I wanted to add in some extra line height. All work perfectly well. The program definitely recognizes html code.
eg
http://www.artycraftycreations.com/shop/viewitem.php?productid=4
On my other store site I have included code for a web form too, and that has worked ok also.
User 72537 Photo

62 posts

I have now tried HTML Editor and it seems to work great to put everything together before putting it into Shopping Cart Creator Pro.

Doing it this way I have stopped getting left behind hiden code doing odd things.

I would still like to be able to see the pages in the same format I can see it in the HTML Editor.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I know what you mean Eno, but if you are diligent until such a time as CC hopefully fixes this issue for us...
You can keep the code sections in the HTML Editor in a single page and just separate the sections on the page that you put into the page according to what has to go inside a separate set of [[[ ]]] tags you can always just edit the code in the HTML Editor and transfer it as needed without having to deal much with the mumbo jumbo no spacing of the code that the SCC programs spit out later.

That's pretty much what I do so I can easily keep track of it and copy/paste easier when needed :)

Just until such a time as CC fixes it though, which will hopefully be soon :)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This was actually one of the tweaks we made in the build I uploaded yesterday. Please do let us know if it is not working properly. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Ohhhhh now I gotta go check that out too! lol thanks Scott :) Thanks on the fix for the categories too, all working as it should now both for the directories that "shouldn't" be showing and the ones that "should" be showing but weren't. Tell the team thanks please :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.