How to get Polish labels on Shop Cart...

User 461026 Photo

2 posts

Hi,

I'm testing SCP 3.8 build 3863. I've added Polish dictionary on Edit->Settings page but still have English labels on generated pages. For ex. on Shop Cart page there are English column names like 'options' and 'Shipping & Handling'.
I like the idea of the software but if I'm not able to control all the labels (translate them to a given language) SCP will not be interesting for me. I'm going to dig in PHP files...

Regards,
Jacek
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Changing your spell check dictionary will have no impact on those buttons. This option is only used for...well spell checking. ;)

Items like View Cart, Add to Cart, Delete are still hard-coded into English and there is no way to change those inside of the software at this time. Eventually we will include this ability.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 461026 Photo

2 posts

Market in Poland is not big so you don't have to :)
On the other head, as dragons say, I wonder what French or Germans think about it.

Regards,
Jacek
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,462 posts
Online Now

And Norwegians...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.