Google checkout not calculating...

User 172246 Photo

5 posts

Hi,
I am using Google checkout as one of the payment options. However when an item is purchased and Google checkout is selected the tax calculation and shipping are not correct ie: shipping is not added so tax is also incorrect.
Any ideas appreciated.
Gordon
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This was a known issue about 4 versions ago. Can you make sure you do have the latest version installed. Go to the Help Menu > Check for updates to see what you currently have running.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 172246 Photo

5 posts

Scott, It says I`m up to date with version 3.8 Build 3863
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

What is the URL to your shop?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Gordon Alderson wrote:
http://lpg-kits.org/shop/index.php

I just checked your system out here and it seemed to work fine. Google Checkout does not do a great job of breaking down taxes and shipping in a easy to read format, but the totals are always the same.
User 172246 Photo

5 posts

Scott, Thanks for that, I now realise how dim I have been! I was not logging into the Google account, thus it didn`t show the shipping and full calculation!

Regards, Gordon

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.