Allow Insecure Certificates checkbox...

User 59429 Photo

13 posts

Ok this was a nuisance now it is a show-stopper. SCCP will not save 'allow insecure certificates' checkbox after the My Servers window is closed. This prevents me from maintain my web store. I've removed both SCCP and SCC and re-installed them a few times same results. I have Direct FTP on my computer, that works but the insecure cert. settings are not reflected in SCCP. I've been using this product since the first day it was released but now this makes it useless.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You can do one of two things here:

1. Get a valid SSL certificate installed on your server. I had one installed on my Godaddy server for under $50.
2. Export your shop and upload with Direct FTP.

This is a known issue with SCC but I don't see any updates in the near future as we are moving everything to responsive and that will then be addressed in the new program. I know your next question will then be "When", but I have no ETA there. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.