All Themes are missing from SCCP -...

User 197777 Photo

29 posts

I have imported the packs a couple of times each time they say that there was corruption so I re-downloaded and imported. No success -- no show. I manually removed each theme from the theme window and re-imported (closing the app and re-starting it to clear memory) and still No Show. Why can't I do a simple thing like import my theme packs into SCCP?
tyia
Lar
~Lar
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

How are you importing them? Do you go to the File Menu > Import Theme Package? Also are you sure the theme packs downloaded correctly (do they have a byte size)?

Also, are you on the latest version of SCCP (Go to Help Menu > Check for Updates).
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 197777 Photo

29 posts

Yes Scott, to all of your suggestions -- just downloaded the latest build. And it's not just one pack, all of them will not show.
Is the location of the themes hard-coded into SCCP? If so, please tell me where and I'll put them there...
Thanks
Lar
~Lar
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Lar wrote:
Yes Scott, to all of your suggestions -- just downloaded the latest build. And it's not just one pack, all of them will not show.
Is the location of the themes hard-coded into SCCP? If so, please tell me where and I'll put them there...
Thanks
Lar

Yes, the themes are hard-coded to always go into your Documents\CoffeeCup Software\Shopping Cart Creator folder.

It sounds like you are not installing everything to the default locations and/or installing to a network drive. Also make sure your Documents folder is on C: drive as that could cause problems too. The issues you are describing are definitely caused by one of the above situations.

If you still have issues, I would suggest putting in a support ticket or calling our office first thing in the morning and schedule a phone call with our support techs. Please make sure to tell is everything about your local computer setup down to the smallest detail. Right now I don't even know your operating system. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 197777 Photo

29 posts

Ok, XP PRO SP3 -- but it sounds like it might be because my default Documents folder is on E:drive not C: -- I'll create a special hierarchical folder for this and see if it pans out, thanks!
~Lar
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Lar wrote:
Ok, XP PRO SP3 -- but it sounds like it might be because my default Documents folder is on E:drive not C: -- I'll create a special hierarchical folder for this and see if it pans out, thanks!

That will definitely fix the issue when you do that.
User 197777 Photo

29 posts

... it didn't -- but I did fix it, I hard-coded the registry location and now it's peachy -- even my previously created themes are showing up
thanks again for your timely help, Scott -- enjoy your evening
Lar
~Lar
User 72537 Photo

62 posts

Lar wrote:
but it sounds like it might be because my default Documents folder is on E:drive not C:

Posted here because I have also installed the program onto E: drive
I have moved My Documents (XP home) to the D: drive and this holds all the themes

Everything seems to work fine
But I just wish every time I upgrade it would pick up on the program locations rather than trying to put it onto the C: drive. All other programs seem to do this.

I try not to have any programs on C:drive

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.